Baby Garayar

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Welcome/Bienvenidos!!!


Dear Friends and Family,

Welcome! After seeing my sister-in-law, Karen's, blog, I thought that this might be a good way to keep friends and family throughout the world updated on our baby adventure. Although I sent out pictures of the ultrasound, some of you wrote to tell me that you couldn't open the file. For this reason, I will post the pictures here, as well. For those of you who couldn't make out what the heck you were supposed to be seeing, I can only say: Yeah, if I hadn't seen the baby moving around I would have thought I was pregnant with a Cheeto. Unfortunately, the pictures don't move so it kind of looks like....nothing. Anyway, I don't know if this helps but the black shape in the pictures on the left is not the baby---it is my bladder---just what you always wanted a picture of, huh? The little blob squished up against my bladder in the horseshoe-shaped area is the baby. The pictures on the right are enlarged and, if you look really carefully and use a little creativity, you will see little eye and nose sockets on the right-hand side of the baby. I am also including some pictures of my husband and little dogs. I hope you all enjoy the pictures. As soon as we have more info or pictures I will update you all. In the meanwhile, be safe and know that we think about you all often. Lots of love, Christi and Daniel

Queridos Amigos y Familia,

Bienvenidos! Despues de ver la pagina web de mi cunada, Karen, pense que esta seria una buena via de mantener contacto entre amigos y familia alredador del mundo dandoles a conocer nuestra nueva aventura (Arrocito/a). Por esta razon, estoy colocando las primeras fotografias de Arrocito/a (ultrasonido). Para aquellos de ustedes que no pueden distinguir a primera vista lo que deben ver, les digo que no se preocupen. De hecho, si yo no hubiera visto Arrocito/a moviendose durante el examen, yo tambien hubiera pensado que era un "Chizito/a." Desafortunadamente, las fotografias no se mueven, y es por eso que luce como un/a "nada." De todos modos, yo no se si esto los ayudara, pero la mancha negra que ustedes ven al lado izquierdo no es el/la bebe.....es mi vejiga. La manchita pequena aplastada por mi vejiga es el/la bebe. Las fotos al lado derecho estan ampliadas y, si tu miras cuidadosamente y usas un poco de creatividad, podras ver la cuenca de los ojos y nariz. Tambien estoy incluyendo algunas fotos de mi esposo y mis bebes perritos. Espero que les gusten las vistas. Tan pronto tengamos nueva informacion o fotografias las publicaremos inmediantamente. Hasta entonces, cuidense y sepan que todos ustedes siempre estan en nuestro pensamientos. Besos y abrazos, los queremos mucho, Christi y Daniel (Y Bebe Arrocito/a).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home