Baby Garayar

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The Rest of Our Family

My youngest nephew, Austin. Check out those two new teeth.
My sobrino mas chiquito Austin, tiene 9 meses. Mira sus dos nuevos dientes.

My newest neice, Adelia. This was taken just after she was born. Isn't she pretty?

Mi nueva sobrina, Adelia. Esta foto fue tomada despues de diez minutos de haber nacido. No es bonita?

My granny!!! (My father's mother)
My abuelita, mama de mi padre.

My handsome hubby, Daniel, with my baby dogs.

My esposo guapo con mis bebes perritos.

My sister-in-law, Karen, (John's wife) with their youngest child, Austin.
Mi cunada, Karen, (esposa de John) con su hijo mas chiquito, Austin.
My parents, Mike and Nancy, with their first granddaughter, Alicia.
Mis padres, Mike y Nancy, con su primera nieta, Alicia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home