Baby Garayar

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Hello!!!
















Hello All! Well, it's been about three or four months since I last posted on the site. I will write more this weekend but wanted to post some recent pictures since I have been receiving requests. These pictures are actually a month old but I just picked them up today. We also had new ones taken--some with her 4 cousins that are visiting and some by herself (in the alpaca poncho and hat that her aunt and grandmother brought to her from Peru.) We love all of you and think of you often. I will write more soon. Christi

4 Comments:

At 9:42 AM, Blogger Ashlee Marie said...

YEAH!!! About time, I've been checking every few days just waiting to see more pictures! She has SOOOOO much hair, I am so jealous. If you look at my blog you can see that mine is pretty bald (and she has more hair that the others did!). I hope to see you soon!

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger Ashlee Marie said...

Hello??? Blog more, I want to see more of your beautiful girl (and you)

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger Tam said...

Hey Christi,
Your little girl is beautiful. She has the most hair I have seen on a baby in a while!!!

I got your link from Karens and thought I would say Hi.

Tamra (Wagner) Woolsey

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Ashlee Marie said...

for cryin out loud, POST AGAIN ALREADY! I want to see that beautiful girl... Scarlett has been walking for a few weeks now. I know we need to get down there, but between sicko's and surgury my kids just havn't been up for a drive... JUST ONE PICTURE. you know you can make an email address that when you (or your mom) emails it will turn into a post...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home